Subject: Mr. Lukasz Karol Uliasz
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18791      Publish Date : Saturday, January 11, 2020 Visit :
2505 

Mr. Lukasz Karol Uliasz 

Mr. Lukasz Karol Uliasz 

 

	 Mr. Lukasz Karol Uliasz 

Naturopath

Prefect of Academy Apitheraphy Medical and Phytotherapy in Warsaw

Polish Association Health, Warsaw, Poland

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Phone: +48 537 843 330

Address:  Utniki 5, 26-902 GRABÓW NAD PILICĄ, POLAND

CV

Biography

I am a Naturopath, a specialist in Complementary Natural Medicine,
especially in apitherapy and phythotherapy. I run my own medical
practice and at the same time I work at the Prefect of the Academy of
Apitherapy and Herbal Medicine. I have published some scientific
articles. I study the differences between diseases on the continents to
compare therapies.

Research Priorities:

*	International diversity
*	Examining the influence of conditions and temperature on the
problems between diseases
*	Apiteraphy
*	Phytotherapy