Subject: SUMS Physical Libraries
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18820      Publish Date : Monday, November 15, 2021 Visit : 2928 

SUMS Physical Libraries 

SUMS Physical Libraries 

 

SUMS Physical Libraries

In the following you can find a comprehensive list of SUMS physical
libraries:

 
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 	 
Shahid Dr. Garakani-Nedzad Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18803/Shahid-Dr--Garakani-Nedzad-Library
> 

School of Dentistry Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18804/School-of-Dentistry-Library> 

School of Management and Medical Information Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18805/School-of-Management-and-Medical-I
nformation-Sciences-Library> 

 
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library>
School of Nursing and Midwifery Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18806/School-of-Nursing-and-Midwifery-Li
brary> 

School of Paramedical Sciences Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18807/School-of-Paramedical-Sciences-Lib
rary> 

School of Pharmacy Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18808/School-of-Pharmacy-Library> 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 	 
Avicenna Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18809/Avicenna-Library> 

Dr. Behrooz Kazemi Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18810/Dr--Behrooz-Kazemi-Library> 

Dr. Gharib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18811/Dr--Gharib-Library> 

Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library>
http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 	 
Daneshjoo Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18812/Daneshjoo-Library> 	 Shahid
Dastgheib Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18813/Shahid-Dastgheib-Library> 

Shahid Faghih Library (AKA Chamran Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18814/Shahid-Faghih-Library--AKA-Chamran
-Hospital-Library-> 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library>
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library>
Hafez Hospital Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18816/Hafez-Hospital-Library> 

Ibn-e-Sina Library
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18817/Ibn-e-Sina-Library> 

Dr. Setayesh Library (AKA Khalili Hospital Library)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18815/Dr--Setayesh-Library--AKA-Khalili-
Hospital-Library->