Subject: Medical Device Incubator
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18837      Publish Date : Sunday, February 27, 2022 Visit : 1967 

Medical Device Incubator 

Medical Device Incubator 

Fields of Activity:

*	Manufacturing and developing advanced medical equipment
*	Providing medical equipment maintenance technology
*	 Investing in medical equipment production

Year Founded: 2012                     Date of License Issue: 2019
Type of Organization: Public

Director for Technology:

Dr. Hossein Parsaei

Email: [email-masked]

Director of the Incubator:

Dr. Alireza Mehdizadeh

Office Personnel:

Ms. Maryam Keshavarz

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 34 08 16

Technology Enterprises Based in the Incubator: 

Knowledge-based companies and technology associations

Honors and Achievements:

*	Organizing and hosting the 3rd exhibition on “Fars Province’s
Capacities and Achievements in Advanced Medical Equipment and
Technologies”, July 2019, Fars Province, Iran
*	Offering annual summer courses on biomedical engineering and
advanced technologies
*	Introducing 7 new commercialized products developed by SUMS
research incubators in 2019
*	Offering different courses on medical equipment, optics,
software products etc.

Contact Information:

Phone Number: (+98  71) 32 34 08 16

Address: Medical Device Incubator, Ground Floor, Health Technology Park
Building, Amir al-Momenin Hospital Rd., Khalij Fars Blvd., Sadra Rezvan
Garden, Shiraz, Iran 

Website: https://mei.sums.ac.ir/