Subject: Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Incubator
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18838      Publish Date : Sunday, February 27, 2022 Visit : 1701 

Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Incubator 

Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering Incubator 

Fields of Activity:

*	 Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering

Year Founded: 2013            Date of License Issue: May 13, 2013
Type of Organization: Public

Director for Technology:

Dr. Hossein Parsaei

Email: [email-masked]

Director of the Incubator:

Dr. Negar Azarpira

Email: [email-masked]‏ 

Office Personnel:  

Leila Fallahipuor

Email: [email-masked]

Technology Enterprises Based in the Incubator:

Knowledge-based companies and technology associations

Patents Registered by Affiliate Technology Companies: 

New Products:

*	Wound Dressing Parsis
*	Liver Fibrosis Microtissue Model
*	Petri Dish 35
*	Petri Dish 60
*	Petri Dish 100
*	Vitrification Straw

Old Products:

*	Platelet-rich plasma/eggshell hydrogel
*	PRP/HS /HA/ZRO2 composite for use in dental implants and bone
grafts
*	ARC QA Phantom and CIRS IMRT Head and Neck Phantom for males
and females (Produced by Shayan Pars Biotechnology Co.)

Contact Information:

Address: Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering Incubator, Ground Floor,
Health Technology Park Building, Amir al-Momenin Hospital Rd., Khalij
Fars Blvd., Sadra Rezvan Garden, Shiraz, Iran

Website: http://steic.sums.ac.ir <http://steic.sums.ac.ir/>