Subject: Traditional and Herbal Medicine Incubator
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18840      Publish Date : Sunday, February 27, 2022 Visit : 1703 

Traditional and Herbal Medicine Incubator 

Traditional and Herbal Medicine Incubator 

  Fields of Activity:

*	Herbal Medicine
*	Pharmaceutical Products
*	Food Industry

Year Founded: 2013                    Date of License Issue: 2013
Type of Organization: Public

Director for Technology:

Dr. Hossein Parsaei

Email Address: [email-masked]

Director of Incubator:

Dr. Abdul Ali Mohagheghzadeh

Email: [email-masked]

Office Personnel:

Ms. Narjes Mohammadi

Email: [email-masked] <mailto: [email-masked]> 

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 32 69 38, (+98 71) 32 34 89 30  Ext. 306 & 307

Technology Enterprises Based in the Incubator:

Knowledge-based companies and technology associations

Patents Registered by Affiliate Technology Companies: 

*	 Iron rich oxymel (Nooshdaroo Mehrandish Co.)
*	 The process of standardizing a topical formulation produced
from wallflower and Damascus rose oil (Behsaz Noosh company of Sobhan
Pharmaceuticals)

Honors and Achievements:

A.     Teaching and Training:
*	  Basic and Advanced Entrepreneurship (16 Hour Course), Spring
2014
*	  SWOT Analysis and Development Planning (4 Hour Workshop),
Fall 2014
*	  From Idea to Value (4 Hour Workshop), Fall 2014
*	  Business Model-Business Plan (8 Hour Workshop), Winter 2014   
*	  Summer School on Production (50 Hours), Summer 2015
*	  Winter startup course: From Library to Lab (50 Hours), Winter
2015
*	  Intensive MBA course with a focus on strategic management
(156 Hours), Spring to Winter 2016
*	  Intensive MBA course for students (16 Hours), Summer 2016
*	  Summer school on Trust, Thinking and Production (50 Hours),
Summer 2016
*	  Intellectual Property and Patent (6 Hour Workshop), Summer
2017
*	  An Introduction to Knowledge-Based Process (2 Hour Workshop),
Winter 2017
*	  Commercialization and Investment (4 Hour Workshop), Fall 2018
*	  From Commercialized Ideas to Production and Investment (4
Hour Workshop), Winter 2018
*	  Entrepreneurship for Students (6 Hour Internship), Winter 2018
*	  Entrepreneurship for M.A. and Ph.D. Students (12 Hour
Internship), Spring 2019
*	  Introduction to the Danesh Namad Standard Certificate (2 Hour
Workshop), Winter 2019

B.      Exhibitions Attended:

*	  Capabilities of knowledge-based Companies Based in Research
Incubators, Shiraz, Iran
*	   Iranian Traditional and Herbal Medicine (3rd national
festival & exhibition), Tehran, Iran
*	  Achievements of Knowledge-Based Companies, Shiraz, Iran
*	  Achievements of Knowledge-Based Companies (2nd exhibition),
Shiraz, Iran
*	  Shiraz International Health (13th exhibition), Shiraz, Iran
*	 Achievements of Knowledge-Based Companies, Shiraz, Iran
*	 Research and Technological Achievements of Fars Province, Fars
Provincial Government Office, Shiraz, Iran
*	 Shiraz International Health Exhibition (14th exhibition),
Shiraz, Iran
*	 Domestic Manufacturing Opportunities and Production Boom,
Shiraz, Iran
*	 Fars Province Research and Technology Week, Fars Provincial
Government Office

C.      Joint Cooperation with Provincial Headquarters of Herbal
Medicine in Fars Province

Contact Information:

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 32 69 38, (+98 71) 32 34 89 30-4   Ext. 306 and 307

Fax: (+98 71) 32 33 37 71

Address: Traditional and Herbal Medicine Incubator, Ground Floor,
Health Technology Park Building, Amir al-Momenin Hospital Rd., Khalij
Fars Blvd., Sadra Rezvan Garden, Shiraz, Iran

Website: http://mptmt.sums.ac.ir