Subject: Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18850      Publish Date : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Visit : 5112 

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs 

Vice Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs 
Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs

Dr. Manica Negahdaripour, the Vice Chancellor for Global Strategies and
International Affairs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS),
earned both her Pharm.D. and Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology from
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. she obtained her MBA in
Strategic Marketing from the Industrial Management Institute in Tehran
from 2012 to 2014. She has been recognized as one of the top 2%
most-cited scientists in the world from 2023 to the present, as
annually announced by ESI. 

 

Message of Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International
Affairs

Welcome to Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), a hub of
academic excellence and innovation located in the historic city of
Shiraz, Iran. As the Vice Chancellor for International Affairs, I am
honored to lead initiatives that connect our institution with the
global academic community.

At SUMS, we are dedicated to providing top-tier education, cutting-edge
research opportunities, and access to advanced medical practices and
healthcare services grounded in academic excellence. We proudly host a
diverse group of scholars and researchers in medicine, dentistry,
pharmacy, allied health sciences, and various related basic sciences
and paramedical disciplines, cultivating a rich environment for global
collaboration and knowledge exchange. Building on our strong research
foundation, we strive for innovative, knowledge-based ideas and
initiatives across multiple medical fields.

Our vision for internationalization extends beyond geographical
boundaries, emphasizing mutual respect, cultural understanding,
knowledge exchange, and shared progress. Through scholarships,
educational and exchange programs, and joint research initiatives, we
aim to inspire innovation that transcends borders.

Whether you are a prospective student, esteemed collaborator, or valued
visitor, we warmly invite you to join us in shaping the future of
healthcare and research. Explore the unique opportunities SUMS offers
in advancing education, science, and healthcare globally.

We remain committed to nurturing partnerships and providing a welcoming
space for innovation and growth. Together, we can explore new horizons
and redefine what’s possible in academia and medicine.

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Manica Negahdaripour, Pharm.D., Ph.D., MBA