Subject: Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18850      Publish Date : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 Visit : 3250 

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs 

Vice Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs 
Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs

Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj

Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj, the vice-chancellor for Global Strategies and
International Affairs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS),
is an associate professor of Medicinal Chemistry. He earned his Ph.D.
in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry from the University of
Wisconsin-Madison, USA, in 2008. During his academic life, Dr. Seradj
has received several prestigious awards, among which are the Junior
Faculty Research Award, the Faculty Teaching Award, and the Excellence
in Research Award gained in 2017,2012, and 2003, respectively.  In
2012, he obtained his first leadership position as the Dean of SUMS
School of Pharmacy and for a period of eight years, 2014-2022, he
played his role as the associate vice-chancellor for education at SUMS
vice-chancellery for Education.

To see Dr. Seradj’s full profile, you can download his CV from here.

 

Message of Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International
Affairs

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), with more than 70 years
of quality education and medical services, is the leading medical
center in southern Iran. Located in the city of Shiraz as the heart of
Persian culture and poetry, SUMS offers a vibrant community for a
memorable academic experience.

To promote internationalization, diversity, and scientific and cultural
exchange, SUMS established an independent office for global strategies
and international affairs in 2015. Since then, our office has been
engaged in attracting talented international students to attend our
extensive undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as hosting many
internationally recognized scholars. Also, considrable efforts have
been devouted to developing international academic relations in various
research subject areas. At SUMS, we advocate building bridges and
removing barriers as the only way for sustainable academic and
professional development.

Our primary goal is to help international students and researchers gain
knowledge and skills they need for a successful future career.

Currently, SUMS is proud to host over 250 international students and
scholars every year.

I invite talented international students interested in pursuing their
education in medical sciences to consider Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences a suitable academic setting for this purpose. Prospective
students are encouraged to check our website for the details of SUMS
extensive academic and research programs.

Vice-Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

Seyed Hassan Seradj, Pharm.D., Ph.D.