Subject: Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)_copy
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18859      Publish Date : Sunday, August 2, 2015 Visit : 3132 

Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)_copy 

Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) Announcement 
Shiraz University of Medical sciences accepts the most qualified and
interested applicants for Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) program. 

SUMS Admission Announcement for Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
Program

 

 

 Shiraz University of Medical Sciences offers a program leading to the
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18376/Doctor-of-Dental-surgery--D-D-S---
Program-Information>  degree for Fall semester 2021 (October 2021). All
prospective students who fulfill our program requirements
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18326/Undergraduate>  are encouraged to
apply for this program. Please note that  the deadline for this program
is June 21, 2021. If you are interested in the program go to the apply
section or apply here:

 

 <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18852> 

 

For more information please check the links below:

General Information on SUMS Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) Program
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18376/Doctor-of-Dental-surgery--D-D-S---
Program-Information> 

SUMS Tuition Fees and Expenses
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18320/Tuition-Fees-and-Expenses> 

SUMS Scholarships and Financial Aids
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18321/Financial-Aid> 

Why SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18308/Why-SUMS> 

About SUMS <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18302/About-SUMS> 

About Shiraz <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18301/Discovering-Shiraz>