Subject: Apply to SUMS
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18860      Publish Date : Tuesday, March 21, 2017 Visit : 9784 

Apply to SUMS 

Apply to SUMS 

Apply to Degree Programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

To apply to SUMS Undergraduate programs including B.Sc., Bachelor of
Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.), Doctor of Medicine (M.D.),
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) and Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
please click here:

 
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/form/18954/Apply-to-SUMS-Undergraduate-Progr
ams--B-Sc---M-B-B-S---M-D---D-M-D---Pharm-D--> 

To apply to SUMS graduate (postgraduate) programs including M.Sc.,
Ph.D., Specialty, Subspecialty and Fellowship programs please click
here:

 <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18468> 

  _____  

Apply to Non-degree Programs at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences

To apply to SUMS non-degree Programs including Medical Electives and
Short-Term Training Courses please click here:

 <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/login/menu/18463>