Subject: More
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18872      Publish Date : Sunday, April 30, 2023 Visit : 4092 

More 

More 

SUMS Non-Teaching Hospitals

In addition to the available teaching hospitals at SUMS
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18867/About-SUMS> , where students
receive clinical training and patients are provided with healthcare
services, SUMS is responsible for healthcare provision in the following
non-teaching hospitals:

Row No.	 Hospital Name	 Hospital Type	 No. of Beds 	 Location
1	 Shooshtari Hospital
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18741/Shooshtari-Hospital>
Maternity and Pediatrics	 90	 Shiraz	 
2	 Ostad Moharary Neuropsychiatric Hospital
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18739/Ostad-Moharary-Neuropsychiatric-H
ospital> 	 Psychiatric	 500	 Shiraz	 
3	 Imam Hasan-e-Mojtaba Hospital <https://darabhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 450	 Darab	 
4	 Imam Khomeini Hospital <https://abadehhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 300	 Abadeh	 
5	 Imam Khomeini Hospital <https://estahbanhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 140	 Estahban	 
6	 Valiasr Hospital <https://eghlidhospital.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 196	 Eghlid	 
7	 Imam Hadi Hospital <https://farashbandhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 90	 Farashband	 
8	 Bee´sat Hospital <https://ashkanan.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 N/A	 Ashkanan	 
9	 Imam Hossein Hospital <https://sepidanhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 146	 Sepidan	 
10	 Javad-al-Ae´meh Hospital <https://kheramehhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 70	 Kherameh	 
11	 Fatemeh-al-Zahra <http://mohrhp.sums.ac.ir/>  Hospital
<http://mohrhp.sums.ac.ir/> 	 General	 80	 Mohr	 
12	 Qa’em Hospital <https://firoozabadhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 282	 Firoozabad	 
13	 Valiasr Hospital <https://arsanjanvh.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 58	 Arsanjan	 
14	 Valiasr Hospital <https://kazeroonhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 350	 Kazeroon	 
15	 Imam Ali Hospital	 General	 N/A	 Kazeroon
16	 Valiasr Hospital <https://lamerdhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 180	 Lamerd	 
17	 Valiasr Hospital <https://mamasanihp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 290	 Mamasani	 
18	 Shohada Hospital <https://shp.sums.ac.ir/> 	 General
68	 Sarvestan	 
19	 Shohada Hospital <https://neyrizshp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 200	 Neyriz	 
20	 Valiasr Hospital	 General	 N/A	 Sa´adatshahr
21	 Imam Mosa Kazem Hospital <https://zarrinhosp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 100	 Zarin Dasht	 
22	 Imam Mohammad Bagher <http://ghirokarzinhp.sums.ac.ir/>
Hospita <http://ghirokarzinhp.sums.ac.ir/> l	 General	 108
Ghir and Karzin	 
23	 Valiasr Hospital <https://bavanhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 80	 Bavanat	 
24	 Imam Hasan Askari Hospital <https://zarghanhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 50	 Zarghan	 
25	 Valiasr Hospital <https://khorrambidhp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 80	 Khorambid	 
26	 Imam Sajjad Hospital	 General	 60	 Khesht and
Konar Takhteh	 
27	 Ghamar Bani Hashem Hospital <https://beyzahp.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 32	 Beyza	 
28	 Seyed-al-Shohada Hospital <https://mmorghab.sums.ac.ir/>
General	 32	 Ghaderabad	 
29	 Kavar Hospital <https://kavar.sums.ac.ir/> 	 General
N/A	 Kavar	 
30	 SHahid  <http://qhp.sums.ac.ir/> Reza Zadeh Hospital
<http://qhp.sums.ac.ir/> 	 General	 N/A	 Gha´emiyeh
31	 Shahid Motahar <http://marvhosp.sums.ac.ir/> i Hospital
<http://marvhosp.sums.ac.ir/> 	 General	 560	 Marvdasht
32	 Sedighi Hospital	 General	 N/A	 Galehdar