Subject: Newsletter
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18886      Publish Date : Monday, September 11, 2023 Visit :
4472 

Newsletter 

Newsletter 

Newsletter

Stay connected with SUMS community through our newsletter. We are
delighted to bring you an exciting blend of content showcasing the
vibrancy and excellence of our university community. In our newsletter,
you’ll find messages from our students, providing a glimpse into their
academic journeys and aspirations. Dive into compelling campus stories
that capture the essence of life at SUMS, along with a roundup of
recent events that have enriched our academic calendar. Explore the
achievements of our students, faculty, and alumni, and discover how we
continue to make strides in healthcare and education.

 

2025 Issue	  	 
 <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18934/Newsletter-Summer-Autumn-2025>
Summer/Autumn
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18934/Newsletter-Summer-Autumn-2025>
_____  

 

2024 Issue	 2024 Issue	 
 <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18914/Newsletter-2024-Winter-Spring>
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18906/Newsletter-2024-Autumn-Winter>
Winter/Spring
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18914/Newsletter-2024-Winter-Spring>
Autumn/Winter
<https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18906/Newsletter-2024-Autumn-Winter>
_____  

 

2023 Issue	  	 
 <https://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18887/Newsletter-2023-Spring-Summer>
Spring/Summer
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18887/Newsletter-2023-Spring-Summer>