Subject: Research and Technology Accelerator Center
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18892      Publish Date : Monday, November 13, 2023 Visit : 876 

Research and Technology Accelerator Center 

Research and Technology Accelerator Center 

Fields of Activity

*	Healthcare Technology

*	Medical Instruments

*	Information Technology

*	Biotechnology

*	 Pharmaceuticals

*	Food Industries

Year Founded: 2016

Date of License Issue:  N/A 	     Type of Organization: Public
Director for Technology:

Dr. Hossein Parsaei

Email: [email-masked]

Director of the Accelerator:

Dr. Hossein Parsaei

Email: [email-masked]

Office Personnel:

Mohammad Hossein Mirhadi

Mohammad Sadegh Shaabani

Negar Ghelichkhani

Email: [email-masked]

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 22 66

Technology Enterprises Based in the Incubator: 

Knowledge-based companies and technology associations

Honors and Achievements: 

So far:

*	80 technological projects have been presented to the accelerator
*	43 projects have received technical advice (lack of technical
qualification for execution and unsuccessful entry to the accelerator)
*	20 projects had unsuccessful exit after receiving technical
advice at the preliminary stages of business planning
*	17 active units are following up with their projects and
expanding their activities.

 

Contact Information:

Tel.: (+98 71) 32 12 22 66

Address: Innovation Center and Accelerator (Adjacent to Sina and Sadra
Halls), Halfway between Lanes 6 and 8, Neshat St., Shiraz, Iran

Email: [email-masked]

Website: : www.ica.sums.ac.ir