Subject: Dr. Omidreza Sedigh
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18913      Publish Date : Monday, June 15, 2020 Visit : 693 

Dr. Omidreza Sedigh 

Dr. Omidreza Sedigh 

	 Dr. Omidreza Sedigh 

Chief, Department of Urology and Andrology Reconstruction

Senior Consultant Urologist

Adjunct Professor, Humanitas University

Humanitas Gradenigo Hospital, Torino, Italy

E-mail Address: [email-masked]

Phone: (+98) 7132326645

Address: C.SO Regina, Margherita 8, Torino, Italy

CV

Biography 

Dr. Omidreza Sedigh is renowned worldwide for his expertise in urology
and andrology, particularly in the treatment of erectile dysfunction,
penile prosthesis, Peyronie's disease, penile curvature, hypospadias,
and male and female urethral strictures. He has performed thousands of
surgeries for these conditions. His extensive experience and
contributions to reconstructive surgeries make him a valuable asset to
the medical community. Additionally, Dr. Sedigh has performed surgeries
as a visiting professor in several European and Asian countries,
including the Middle East.

Research Priorities:

*	Treatment of erectile dysfunction and Peyronie's disease
*	Penile prosthesis implantation and conservative therapies for
Peyronie's disease
*	Treatment of male incontinence and artificial urinary sphincters
*	Reconstructive and oncological surgery for penile cancer
*	Surgical treatments for urethral strictures and urethroplasties
*	Infertility treatments and minimally invasive varicocele surgery
*	Oncology surgeries for prostate, renal, and bladder cancers
*	Robotic Da Vinci Surgery for oncological and benign conditions

Previous Academic Collaborations with SUMS:

 None

Number and Duration of Previous Visits to SUMS:

 None