Subject: Champions of 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the Universities of Medical Sciences Arrived in Shiraz, Welcomed by the Officials
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-10      Publish Date : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 Visit :
4979 

NEWS | Champions of 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the
Universities of Medical Sciences Arrived in... 

Champions of 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the Universities
of Medical Sciences Arrived in Shiraz, Welcomed by the Officials 
Champions of 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the Universities
of Medical Sciences Arrived in Shiraz, Welcomed by the Officials 

Champions of 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the Universities

of Medical Sciences Arrived in Shiraz, Welcomed by the Officials

 

Sports team of female students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
entered Fars after winning the 12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of
the Universities of Medical Sciences across the country, welcomed by
the officials.

According to WebDa news reporter, this Sports team had attended the
12th Female Students Sports Olympiad of the Universities of Medical
Sciences in the city of Orumiyeh. They came back home after winning the
championship.

The Director-General of Physical Education at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences asserted, “This sports team, composed of a hundred and
ten female students, competing in 11 various fields in the tournament,
was able to obtain victories and shine in the tournament.”

Dr. H. Safarpour mentioned that Shirazi athletes performed
significantly well both in terms of competitions as well as sports
ethics among 46 teams participating in the tournament.

Vice Chancellor for Cultural and Student Affairs at Shiraz University
of Medical Sciences claimed, “Today, physical education has turned to
one of the strengths and main characteristics of our university, due to
the serious and continuous management of Dr. Safarpour”, appreciating
all the efforts of the team members and the authorities.

Dr. Cyrus Azizi stated, “We hope that our sports teams and athletes
keep shining and achieving fame.”