Subject: The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-103      Publish Date : Sunday, July 12, 2020 Visit : 1933 

Events | The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s
Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Co... 

The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s
Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost 
The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s
Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost 

The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and Spain’s
Experiences”, on July 16, 2020 at no Cost

 

Webinar Title: The Clinical Diagnosis of Covid-19: Sharing Iran and
Spain’s Experiences

Webinar Date: July 16, 2020

Commencement Time: 12:30 p.m. according to Tehran Time (10:00 a.m.
Central European Time).

Webinar Link: webinar.sums.ac.ir/international
<http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international> 

Webinar Fee: Free For All