Subject: Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Titled “An Overview of Herbal and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”, July 26th, 2020 16:00 Iran Standard Time
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-106      Publish Date : Saturday, July 25, 2020 Visit :
3265 

NEWS | Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Titled “An Overview of
Herbal and Traditional Remedies in ... 

Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Titled “An Overview of Herbal
and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”, July 26th, 2020 16:00 Iran
Standard Time 
Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Titled “An Overview of Herbal
and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”, July 26th, 2020 16:00 Iran
Standard Time 

Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Titled “An Overview of Herbal
and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of Cutaneous Leishmaniasis
Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”,

July 26th, 2020

16:00 Iran Standard Time 

Join SUMS Journal Club to Discuss a Paper Entitled “An Overview of
Herbal and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of Cutaneous
Leishmaniasis Based on Traditional Persian Medicine”,

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is about to hold the first
event of its virtual Journal Club to discuss a paper titled “An
Overview of Herbal and Traditional Remedies in the Treatment of
Cutaneous Leishmaniasis Based on Traditional Persian Medicine” in
cooperation with the journal of Dermatologic Therapy, where the paper
is published. The event will be held on July 26th, 2020 at 16:00, Iran
Standard Time.

In this event, professors and scholars from SUMS, Tehran University of
Medical Sciences (TUMS) and Central Michigan University will take turns
to convey their views on the aforementioned paper.

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international>
without pre-registration.

 

*	To download the event’s poster click here.
*	To download the agenda of the event click here.
*	To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP
click here.