Subject: SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint International Panel Discussion on “Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation between Iranian and American Experts” August 13, 2020 18:30 (Iran Standard Time) 10:00 (U.S. Eastern Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-112      Publish Date : Tuesday, August 11, 2020 Visit :
3956 

NEWS | SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint
International Panel Discussion on “Coronavirus ... 

SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint International Panel
Discussion on “Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation between Iranian and
American Experts” August 13, 2020 18:30 (Iran Standard Time) 10:00
(U.S. Eastern Standard Time) 
SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint International Panel
Discussion on “Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation between Iranian and
American Experts” August 13, 2020 18:30 (Iran Standard Time) 10:00
(U.S. Eastern Standard Time) 

SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint International Panel
Discussion on

“Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation between Iranian and American
Experts”

August 13, 2020

18:30 (Iran Standard Time)

10:00 (U.S. Eastern Standard Time)

SUMS and University of Pennsylvania to Hold a Joint International Panel
Discussion on “Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation between Iranian and
American Experts”

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is going to hold an
international panel discussion on “Coronavirus Crisis: A Conversation
between Iranian and American Experts” in cooperation with the Middle
East Center of University of the Pennsylvania (UPenn), the Iranian
Ministry of Health and Medical Education, and Shahid Beheshti
University of Medical Sciences on August 13, 2020 at 18:30 (Iran
Standard Time).

In this panel discussion, Dr. Jonathan Moreno, UPenn professor of
Medical Ethics and Health Policy, of History and Sociology of Sciences
and of Philosophy, Dr. Susan Weiss, UPenn professor of Microbiology and
the Director of Penn Center for Research on Coronaviruses and other
Emerging Pathogens, Ms. Vira Ameli, Doctor of Philosophy Student at the
Department of Social Policy and Intervention of the University of
Oxford, Dr. Kamran Bagheri Lankarani, SUMS professor of Internal
Medicine and the former Iranian Minister of Health and Medical
Education, Dr. Mohsen Moghadami, SUMS professor of Infectious Diseases,
and Dr. Hamid Soori, professor of Epidemiology from Shahid Beheshti
University of Medical Sciences will discuss the history of the virus
and its future outcomes. They will also dedicate time to answer the
participants’ questions.

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this  <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international> link
without pre-registration.

To download the event’s poster, click here.

To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP, click
here.