Subject: SUMS to Hold the Second Virtual Journal Club on “Phytochemistry and Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta and its Pharmacological Activity on Diabetes” August 25, 2020 13:00 (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-115      Publish Date : Sunday, August 23, 2020 Visit :
2933 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold the Second Virtual Journal Club on “Phytochemistry
and Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta an... 

SUMS to Hold the Second Virtual Journal Club on “Phytochemistry and
Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta and its Pharmacological Activity on
Diabetes” August 25, 2020 13:00 (Iran Standard Time) 
SUMS to Hold the Second Virtual Journal Club on “Phytochemistry and
Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta and its Pharmacological Activity on
Diabetes” August 25, 2020 13:00 (Iran Standard Time) 

SUMS to Hold the Second Virtual Journal Club on “Phytochemistry and
Toxicology of Tamarix Stricta and its Pharmacological Activity on
Diabetes”

August 25, 2020

13:00 (Iran Standard Time)

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is going to hold the
second Virtual Journal Club event on “Phytochemistry and Toxicology of
Tamarix Stricta and its Pharmacological Activity on Diabetes” in
cooperation with the University of Naples Federico II, School of
Persian Medicine of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and
Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences.

In this event, Dr. Mesbah Shams, SUMS associate professor of
Endocrinology and Metabolism, Ms. Cristina Santarcangelo, Ph.D.
candidate at the Department of Nutraceutical Product Laboratory of the
University of Naples Federico II, Dr. Roja Rahimi, associate professor
of Traditional Pharmacy and Dr. Roodabeh Bahramsoltani, PhD in
Traditional Pharmacy both from Tehran University of Medical Sciences
and Dr. Mohammad Hossein Farzaei, associate professor of Traditional
Pharmacy at Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences will present
their views on the subject.

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link without pre-registration.

To download the event’s poster, click here.