Subject: Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (2021-2022)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-118      Publish Date : Tuesday, September 8, 2020 Visit :
4778 

NEWS | Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2021-2022) 

Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2021-2022) 
Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2021-2022) 

Call for Applications: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships
(2021-2022)

Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (2021-2022)

Application for the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for the
2021-2022 academic year is now open. The scholarships offered to
Iranian applicants cover grants for doctoral, post-doctoral and
research fellowship positions at Swiss universities/institutions.

Further information on the scholarships and their eligibility criteria
can be found in the following “call information” files.  It is worth
mentioning that eligible applicants should submit their applications by
November 12th, 2020 to the Swiss Embassy in Tehran, Iran.

Inquiries should be forwarded to:

*	Leading House for Iran and Switzerland Academic Partnerships in
Tehran via [email-masked]

*	Swiss State Secretariat of Education, Research and Innovation
via [email-masked]

Call Information Files 

Ph.D. Scholarships

Post-doctoral Scholarships

Research Fellowship