Subject: The Second International Conference on Holly Prophet Mohammad's Tradition (sireye Nabavi) in Medicine and the Second International Student Conference
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-12      Publish Date : Tuesday, September 15, 2015 Visit :
4605 

Events | The Second International Conference on Holly Prophet
Mohammad's Tradition (sireye Nabavi) in Medicin... 

The Second International Conference on Holly Prophet Mohammad's
Tradition (sireye Nabavi) in Medicine and the Second International
Student Conference 
The Second International Conference on Holly Prophet Mohammad's
Tradition (sireye Nabavi) in Medicine and the Second International
Student Conference Will Be Held in Shiraz 

The Second International Conference on Holly Prophet Mohammad's
Tradition (sireye Nabavi) in Medicine and the Second International
Student Conference

 

Scopes of the Conference:

1- Disease and Health

*	Physical, mental and spiritual diseases as viewed by the
prophet Mohammad (PBUS)
*	Physical, mental and spiritual health as viewed by the prophet
Mohammad (PBUS)
*	Healthy life style and Prophet Mohammad’s approach (Islamic
lifestyle)
*	Physical-spiritual interaction in health as viewed by the
prophet Mohammad (PBUS)

2- Relationships in Medicine

*	The relationship between the physician and patient as viewed by
prophet Mohammad (PBUS)
*	The relationship between the physician and colleagues as viewed
by prophet Mohammad (PBUS)
*	Mutual responsibility of physician and government as viewed by
the prophet Mohammad (PBUS)

3- Health and Treatment

*	Medical practice as viewed by prophet Mohammad (PBUS)
*	Healthy power of adherence and supplication
*	Nursing practice in Islam
*	Nutrition in Islam
*	Team working in Islam

4-Charity and devotion tradition in development of healthy treatment
and medical education

*	Training physicians and medical team
*	Ethics and courtesy in medicine and medical practice
*	Education in Islamic approach (teacher and student)
*	Spiritual wisdom in medicine and medical practice

5- Medical traditions (Hadith)

*	Analysis of medical tradition (Hadith)
*	Study of texts in medical tradition (Hadith)
*	Study of documents in medical tradition (Hadith)

6- Islamic civilization history in medicine

*	The role of Islamic revolution in promotion of medical sciences
*	The role of university in Islamic revolution
*	Drugs and pharmacology in medical civilization history

 

For more detailed information please click here
<http://sire-teb.sums.ac.ir/en/> .