Subject: Winners Announced- international cartoon contest, “We Defeat Coronavirus”- Iran 2020
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-123      Publish Date : Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Visit : 3996 

NEWS | Winners Announced- international cartoon contest, “We Defeat
Coronavirus”- Iran 2020 

Winners Announced- international cartoon contest, “We Defeat
Coronavirus”- Iran 2020 
Winners Announced- international cartoon contest, “We Defeat
Coronavirus”- Iran 2020 

 

Winners Announced- international cartoon contest, “We Defeat
Coronavirus”- Iran 2020

Cartoon Contest

Masoud Shojaei Tabatabaei, secretary general of the festival: in March
2020, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) organized an
international cartoon contest, “We Defeat Coronavirus, to cheer up
people all around the world, to express gratitude to healthcare and
frontline workers, to remind people of healthcare guidance, to refine
international public opinion on how to react to the situation caused by
COVID-2019, and to consider the political impact and implication of
coronavirus.

Within the first 40 days from the application date over 4200 artworks
were received from 923 artists among which the presence of Iranian,
Turkish, and Chinese artists was considerable. At the same time, there
was a large presence of artists from Latin America; Brazil, Colombia
and Mexico, and European artists from Russia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine
and Italy, he added.

According to Masoud Shojaei Tabatabaei, finally in May, 2020, the jury
including Eray Ozbek (chairman), Liyui Wang, Nikola Vorotsov, Marcio
Leite, Spiro Radulovic, Mohammad hossein Niroomand, Bahram Azimi,
Masoud Shojaei Tabatabaei, and Salman Mahzabyeh, announced the winners
and awarding prizes:

First Prize: Ali Radmand-Iran,1500 €+ Trophy + honorable mention

 

Second Prize: Cau Gomez-Brazil,1000 €+ Trophy+ honorable mention

 

Third Prize: Stefaan Provijn-Belgium, 500 €+Trophy+ honorable mention

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention

Taravat Niki-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Soheil Mohammadi-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Mahmood Azadnia-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Sajad Rafei-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention

Mansoureh Dehghani-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Alireza Pakdel-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Mahnaz Yazdani-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention
Majid Aminii-Iran

 

Special Award of Iranian artists, two million tomans + honorable mention

Ali Rastroo-Iran

 

 

To download the book of the festival please click here
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/file/News/final_corona_book_c
ompressed.pdf> .