Subject: SUMS to Hold a Panel Discussion on “The Role of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of COVID-19” October 29, 2020 05:30 p.m. (Iran Standard Time) 07:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-125      Publish Date : Monday, October 26, 2020 Visit :
4736 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold a Panel Discussion on “The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine ... 

SUMS to Hold a Panel Discussion on “The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of
COVID-19” October 29, 2020 05:30 p.m. (Iran Standard Time) 07:00 a.m.
(Pacific Daylight Time) 
SUMS to Hold a Panel Discussion on “The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of
COVID-19” October 29, 2020 05:30 p.m. (Iran Standard Time) 07:00 a.m.
(Pacific Daylight Time) 

SUMS to Hold a Panel Discussion on “The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of
COVID-19”

November 19, 2020

18:30 p.m. (Iran Standard Time)

07:00 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time)

The Role of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine in
Health Systems: The Case of COVID-19

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is to hold an
international joint panel discussion on “ The Role of Traditional,
Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Health Systems: The Case of
COVID-19” in cooperation with scholars from the University of Arizona,
the  National University of Natural Medicine, Journal of Complementary
and Alternative Medicine (JACM), Savitribai Phule Pune University, and
Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. 

In this panel discussion, which is moderated by Dr. John Weeks, the
editor-in-chief of JACM, each keynote speaker delivers a short
presentation on the topic of the panel and then the panelists attempt
to address the questions raised by audience during the panel session.
Keynote speakers of the panel, professor Lise Alschuler, associate
director of Andrew Well Center for Integrative Medicine at the
University of Arizona, Dr. Ryan Bradley, head of Helfgott Research
Institute at the National University of Natural Medicine, Amir Hooman
Kazemi, professor of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Beijing University
of Chinese Medicine, professor Bhushan Patwardhan, director of the
Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences at Savitribai Phule Pune
University, and Ayda Hosseinkhani, senior researcher at SUMS Research
Center for Traditional Medicine and History of Medicine, will take
turns to share their views with the audience.  

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link without pre-registration.

 

To download the event’s poster, click here. 

To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP, click
here .