Subject: SUMS to Hold an Online Session on “Funding Opportunities in Germany: An Introduction to Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)” January 7th, 2021 10:00 (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-128      Publish Date : Sunday, January 3, 2021 Visit :
3252 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold an Online Session on “Funding Opportunities in
Germany: An Introduction to Humboldt Fou... 

SUMS to Hold an Online Session on “Funding Opportunities in Germany: An
Introduction to Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange
Service (DAAD)” January 7th, 2021 10:00 (Iran Standard Time) 
SUMS to Hold an Online Session on “Funding Opportunities in Germany: An
Introduction to Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange
Service (DAAD)” January 7th, 2021 10:00 (Iran Standard Time) 

SUMS to Hold an Online Session on “Funding Opportunities in Germany: An
Introduction to Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange
Service (DAAD)”

January 7th, 2021

10:00 (Iran Standard Time)

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is to hold an online
session on “Funding Opportunities in Germany: An Introduction to
Humboldt Foundation and German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)” to
inform interested students and staff about the possible funding
opportunities they might have in Germany.

In this online session, Dr. Saeed Balalaie, the Scientific Ambassador
of Alexander von Humboldt Foundation in Iran and Mr. Ahmad Keshavarzi,
the Acting Director of DAAD Office in Tehran will take turns to
introduce Humboldt Foundation and DAAD, respectively.  

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/international>
without pre-registration.

To download the event’s poster, click here.

To download how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/APP, click
here
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/file/News/SUMS%20Adobe%20Conn
ect%20Tutorial%20-%20Speakers.pdf> .