Subject: SUMS Achieves 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya announced 2nd – 26th Razi Medical Research Festival
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-129      Publish Date : Wednesday, January 13, 2021 Visit
: 4535 

NEWS | SUMS Achieves 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development Dr. Ali
Akbar Asadi-Pooya announced 2nd – 2... 

SUMS Achieves 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development Dr. Ali Akbar
Asadi-Pooya announced 2nd – 26th Razi Medical Research Festival 
SUMS Achieves 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development Dr. Ali Akbar
Asadi-Pooya announced 2nd – 26th Razi Medical Research Festival 

SUMS Achieves 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development

Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya Announced 2nd – 26th Razi Medical Research
Festival

SUMS Achieves the 3rd Rank for Health Technology Development

SUMS chancellor, Dr. Mehrzad Lotfi, was honored by Iran’s Minister of
Health, Treatment, and Medical Education for the University’s
achievements in Health Technology Development during a ceremony at the
26th Razi Medical Research Festival.

The festival juries reviewed all participants in two different
categories, that is, legal entities and natural persons. According to
the festival’s regulations, all individuals or entities who had
actively contributed to medical studies and health care practices were
allowed to submit their records of achievements. Thus, medical
institutions and research centers, offices of clinical research
development, offices of medical publications, student research
committees, technology incubators, non-governmental research-supporting
organizations could participate as legal entities. Natural person
category, in addition, included researchers, students, and the owners
of distinguished research projects. Similar to former Razi festivals,
this year, researchers competed in three different committees: Clinical
and Health Sciences Committee, Medical Basic Sciences and Health
Committee, and the Committee of medical innovations, inventions, and
technology.

As it was announced at this year’s Festival, Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences attained the 3rd rank among all Iranian type 1 medical
universities in the area of Health Technology Development.

Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya announced 2nd – The 26th Razi Medical
Research Festival

Moreover, Dr. Ali Akbar Asadi-Pooya, SUMS professor of Neurology, was
celebrated for achieving the 2nd rank among the competitors in Medical
Basic Sciences and Health Committee.