Subject: SUMS to Hold the 3rd Virtual Journal Club Session on "Updated guidelines to reduce venous thromboembolism in trauma patients: A Western Trauma Association critical decision algorithm"
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-133      Publish Date : Wednesday, May 26, 2021 Visit :
3361 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold the 3rd Virtual Journal Club Session on "Updated
guidelines to reduce venous thromboemb... 

SUMS to Hold the 3rd Virtual Journal Club Session on "Updated
guidelines to reduce venous thromboembolism in trauma patients: A
Western Trauma Association critical decision algorithm" 
SUMS to Hold the 3rd Virtual Journal Club Session on "Updated
guidelines to reduce venous thromboembolism in trauma patients: A
Western Trauma Association critical decision algorithm" 

SUMS to Hold the 3rd Virtual Journal Club Session on "Updated
guidelines to reduce venous thromboembolism in trauma patients: A
Western Trauma Association critical decision algorithm"

May 31, 2020 

12:00 p.m. (Iran Standard Time)

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is to hold the 3rd Virtual
Journal Club on "Updated guidelines to reduce venous thromboembolism in
trauma patients: A Western Trauma Association critical decision
algorithm" with the collaboration of experts from SUMS Trauma Research
Center, SUMS department of Anesthesia, SUMS department of Surgery and
the Canadian Vancouver General Hospital.

In this Virtual Journal Club session, Dr. Shahrzad Keramati, research
assistant of Trauma Service, Vancouver General Hospital, Dr. Vahid
Mehrnoush, the acute care surgery research fellow of the University of
British Colombia, of Vancouver General Hospital and SUMS visiting
professor , Dr. Shahin Mohseni, the Chair Visceral Trauma Surgery from
European Society of Trauma and Emergency Surgery, Dr. Hosseinali
Khalili, SUMS associate professor of Neurosurgery, Dr. Shahram Paydar,
SUMS professor of Surgery, Dr. Golnar Sabetian Fard, SUMS professor of
Critical Care, Dr. Hossein Abdolrahimzadeh, SUMS assistant professor of
Surgery and Dr. Ali Taheri, Fellowship of Trauma Surgery at SUMS will
take turns to share their views on the subject with the audience.

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject are invited to join the online event as a
guest user through this link without pre-registration.

To download event's poster, click here.

To install how to install and use Adobe Connect Software/App, click
here
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/Images/UserFiles/1/file/News/SUMS%20Adobe%20Conn
ect%20Tutorial%20-%20for%20Participants.pdf>  .