Subject: SUMS to Hold an Online International Workshop on “Introduction to Different Review Studies” Wednesday, July 28, 2021 10:00 a.m. (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-137      Publish Date : Tuesday, July 27, 2021 Visit :
2746 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold an Online International Workshop on “Introduction
to Different Review Studies” Wednesda... 

SUMS to Hold an Online International Workshop on “Introduction to
Different Review Studies” Wednesday, July 28, 2021 10:00 a.m. (Iran
Standard Time) 
SUMS to Hold an Online International Workshop on “Introduction to
Different Review Studies” Wednesday, July 28, 2021 10:00 a.m. (Iran
Standard Time) 

SUMS to Hold an Online International Workshop on “Introduction to
Different Review Studies” Wednesday, July 28, 2021 10:00 a.m. (Iran
Standard Time)

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is to hold an online
international workshop on “Introduction to Different Review Studies”
with the presence of loutstanding faculty from Monash University,
Australia and Lorestan University of Medical Sciences. The event is
organized and held by SUMS Vice-chancellery for Global Strategies and
International Affairs and SUMS directorate for Medical Informatics and
Scientific Resources.

In this workshop, Dr. Farhad Fatehi, the research fellow of Monash
University, Australia and Dr. Mahnaz Samadbeik, the director for
Research Evaluation and Development of Lorestan University of Medical
Sciences will take turns to lecture on the subject.  

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. Those
interested in the subject should refer to events.sums.ac.ir to register
for the workshop.

To download the poster’s event, click here .