Subject: Developing International Collaborations in the Field of Neuroscience and Cognitive Research
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-139      Publish Date : Monday, November 1, 2021 Visit :
2324 

NEWS | Developing International Collaborations in the Field of
Neuroscience and Cognitive Research 

Developing International Collaborations in the Field of Neuroscience
and Cognitive Research 
Developing International Collaborations in the Field of Neuroscience
and Cognitive Research 
 
Developing International Collaborations in the Field of Neuroscience
and Cognitive Research

 
Institute for Cognitive Science Studies (Tehran, Iran) held a meeting
on Thursday, October 21, 2021 to introduce the existing potentials in
the field of Neuroscience and Cognitive Research and develop
international academic cooperation. The respected ambassadors and
cultural counselors of India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Kazakhstan, and
Kirgizstan attended this meeting which was initiated and hosted by Dr.
Sayyid Kamal Kharazmi, the senior advisor to the Vice-President for
Research and Technology of the country.During the meeting, Dr. Mohammad
Nami, faculty member of department of Neuroscience of Shiraz University
of Medical Sciences presented a lecture on the current achievements and
the future visions of the field. In addition, the required
infrastructure for recruiting international students in the field was
meticulously discussed.