Subject: SUMS Hold International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children” November 6, 2021
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-140      Publish Date : Saturday, November 13, 2021 Visit
: 2289 

NEWS | SUMS Hold International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for
Children” November 6, 2021 

SUMS Hold International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children”
November 6, 2021 
SUMS Hold International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children”
November 6, 2021 

 

SUMS Hold International Webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children”
November 6, 2021

 

The Vice-Chancellery for Global Strategies and International Affairs of
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) organized and successfully
held an international webinar on “COVID-19 Vaccines for Children” on
November 6, 2021. The webinar hosted high profile researchers and
faculty members from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Morgan State
University and SUMS along with more than 80 attendants. 

 

The moderator of the panel, Dr. Mehrnoush Doroudchi, SUMS professor of
Immunology began the event with a welcome speech and introduction to
the webinar. Then, Dr. Gholamreza Pouladfar, SUMS professor of
Pediatric Infectious Disease, Dr. Mahmoudreza Pourkarim, Professor of
Virology from Rega Institute Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and Dr.
Farin Kamangar, professor of Immunology of Morgan State University took
turns to provide scientific evidences which support vaccines for
children to fight COVID-19. At the end of the webinar, the keynote
speakers spent time to answer the questions raised by the audience.

To download the poster of the event, click here.

To download the agenda of the event, click here.