Subject: Call for Applications: Research Partnership Grants (Switzerland, 2021)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-142      Publish Date : Tuesday, November 16, 2021 Visit :
2383 

NEWS | Call for Applications: Research Partnership Grants (Switzerland,
2021) 

Call for Applications: Research Partnership Grants (Switzerland, 2021) 
Call for Applications: Research Partnership Grants (Switzerland, 2021) 

Call for Applications: Research Partnership Grants (Switzerland, 2021)

The Leading House South Asia and Iran (Switzerland) offers a research
partnership grant to promote mutual research collaborations with
partner institutions in a number of South Asian countries, including
Iran. The maximum available grant per project amounts to 35,000 Swiss
francs (SFr). The deadline for applications is January 15th 2022, and
the official applications must be submitted by Swiss partners via their
institutional email address.

Objectives

The objectives of this research partnership grant are:

1.	Setting the stage for new partnerships
2.	Facilitating the growth and development of existing
partnerships (The grants may also be allocated to joint teaching or
curriculum development)
3.	Providing support to the new generations of scientists and
professionals including those who have finished their Master’s degree,
have not finished their Ph.D. yet, and those who have not- more-than 6
years of research experience

Eligibility Criteria

Potential applicants are advised to review and meet the following
criteria before submission:

1.	Applications must be submitted by permanent residents of
Switzerland. The Swiss partner needs to have permanent employment at a
federal or cantonal university, university of applied sciences,
university of teacher’s education or any officially recognized research
institute in Switzerland as listed in
https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/de/home/hs/hochschulen.html
2.	Applicants are required to have a research project or a joint
teaching or joint curriculum development project with an institutional
partner in Iran. The institutional partners include the universities or
research institutes recognized or accredited by the governments of the
partner countries.
3.	The applicant’s collaborator in Iran needs to be a scientist
with permanent employment at an Iranian university/institution.
4.	Grant applications must be submitted from applicants’
institutional emails in Switzerland (non-institutional emails will be
discarded).

For reading further details and downloading call documents, please
visit the following link:

https://www.zhaw.ch/en/research/leading-house-south-asia-and-iran/fundin
g-instruments-leading-house-south-asia-and-iran/#c167738 

For inquiries, please contact:

*	Leading House for Iran and Switzerland Academic Partnerships in
Tehran: [email-masked]