Subject: Congratulatory message on the beginning of the New Year to the foreign students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-147      Publish Date : Saturday, January 1, 2022 Visit :
3442 

NEWS | Congratulatory message on the beginning of the New Year to the
foreign students of Shiraz University... 

Congratulatory message on the beginning of the New Year to the foreign
students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 
Congratulatory message on the beginning of the New Year to the foreign
students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences 

Congratulatory Message on the Beginning of the New Year to the Foreign
Students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences the representative of
the Supreme Leader in Shiraz University of Medical Sciences,
Hojatoleslam Val-Moslemin Dr. Maghami.

The representative of the Supreme Leader in Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, Hojatoleslam Val-Moslemin Dr.Maghami, issued a
message congratulating the foreign students at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences on the birth of Jesus Christ and the arrival of the
New Year.

The text of this message is as follows:

"This is the birth of the great prophet Jesus Christ as the messenger
of peace and friendship, promising message of brotherhood and equality
of all human beings.

I congratulate the birth of Jesus son of Maryam, the herald of
happiness and honor of humanity and congratulate the beginning of 2022
to the university community, especially to the international students
of this university who are our guests in Iran and Shiraz. I wish them
and all their compatriots a year full of health, peace and tranquility."

 

Regards

Hojatoleslam Val-Moslemin Dr.Maghami

The representative of the Supreme Leader in Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences