Subject: 4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related Sciences, April 27-29 2016, Shiraz, Iran
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-15      Publish Date : Wednesday, October 21, 2015 Visit :
4169 

Events | 4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related
Sciences, April 27-29 2016, Shiraz, Iran 

4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related Sciences,
April 27-29 2016, Shiraz, Iran 
4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related Sciences,
April 27-29 2016, Shiraz, Iran 

 4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related Sciences,
April 27-29 2016, Shiraz, Iran

Abstracts submission for the 4th International Congress on Cochlear
Implant and Related Sciences located at Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences (SUMS), April 27-29, 2016, has now been started!

The 4th International Congress on Cochlear Implant and Related Sciences
brings together experts from fields of Cochlear Implant and relevant
areas from across the globe. The purpose of this event is to promote
research in Cochlear Implant area and scientific exchange among
researchers, and practitioners in the field of cochlear implant as well
as affiliated disciplines.

As one of the most reputable centers for Cochlear Implant, Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is pleased to welcome warmly the
participants and presenters in Shiraz, the city of gardens with its
hospitable people and its rich history.

 

 

The main topics of the congress include: 

*	Audiology
*	Speech and language issues
*	Implantation in middle-east countries
*	Implantable Hearing Aids
*	Neuroimaging
*	Drug delivering techniques to the inner ear
*	Implantation in inner ear anomaly
*	Full implantable devices

Abstract Submission Deadline: February 04, 2016.

Conference Date: April 27-29, 2016

Venue: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran

Website: http://shirazcochlear2016.sums.ac.ir