Subject: SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential Risk Factor for Diseases: Examples of Opium and Cancer” Sunday, February 13, 2022 20:30 (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-152      Publish Date : Tuesday, February 8, 2022 Visit :
3143 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential
Risk Factor for Diseases: Examples o... 

SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential Risk
Factor for Diseases: Examples of Opium and Cancer” Sunday, February 13,
2022 20:30 (Iran Standard Time) 
SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential Risk
Factor for Diseases: Examples of Opium and Cancer” Sunday, February 13,
2022 20:30 (Iran Standard Time) 

SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential Risk
Factor for Diseases: Examples of Opium and Cancer”

Sunday, February 13, 2022

20:30 (Iran Standard Time) 

SUMS to Hold Webinar on “Identifying and Confirming a Potential Risk
Factor for Diseases: Examples of Opium and Cancer”

MD-MPH Department of School of Medicine, at Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) is to hold a webinar entitled “How to identify
and confirm a potential risk factor for diseases? Examples of Opium and
Cancer” on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 20:30 (Iran Standard Time).

Dr. Farin Kamangar, distinguished professor of Epidemiology at Morgan
State University is the honorary speaker of the event and will share
his views on the subject.  Those interested in the subject are invited
to join the event free of charge via the following link:

To join the webinar room, follow this link: class1.vu.sums.ac.ir/mph/

To download the event’s poster, click here.