Subject: SUMS Epilepsy Research Center to Hold International Symposium on “Drug-Resistant Epilepsy” Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9:30 -17:00 (Iran Standard Time) Mohammad Rasul Allah Research Tower
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-153      Publish Date : Wednesday, April 13, 2022 Visit :
3298 

NEWS | SUMS Epilepsy Research Center to Hold International Symposium on
“Drug-Resistant Epilepsy” Wednesday... 

SUMS Epilepsy Research Center to Hold International Symposium on
“Drug-Resistant Epilepsy” Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9:30 -17:00
(Iran Standard Time) Mohammad Rasul Allah Research Tower 
SUMS Epilepsy Research Center to Hold International Symposium on
“Drug-Resistant Epilepsy” Wednesday, April 20, 2022 at 9:30 -17:00
(Iran Standard Time) Mohammad Rasul Allah Research Tower 

SUMS Epilepsy Research Center to Hold International Symposium on
“Drug-Resistant Epilepsy”

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

at 9:30 -17:00 (Iran Standard Time)

Mohammad Rasul Allah Research Tower

 

The Epilepsy Research Center of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
(SUMS) will be hosting an international symposium entitled “Drug
Resistant Epilepsy, Expert Symposium”. The event will bring together a
number of foremost international experts to discuss various forms of
drug-resistant epilepsy. The speakers will share their insights on the
latest approaches and challenges in managing the disorder.

This one-day event will be chaired by Dr. Ali A. Asadi-Pooya
<http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18614/Dr--Aliakbar-Asadipooya> ,
distinguished Professor of Epilepsy at SUMS Department of Neurology,
and feature speeches and presentations from national and international
guests including:

Dr. Francesco Brigo, University of Verona and Franz Tappeiner Hospital,
Merano, Italy

Dr. Simona Lattanzi, Marche Polytechnic University, Ancona, Italy

Dr. Alberto Vogrig, Udine University Hospital, Udine, Italy

Dr.  Reza Shervin Badv, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran,
Iran

Dr. Mahmood Mohamadi, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran,
Iran

Furthermore, it is free of charge to participate in this event. The
event will convene at SUMS Mohammad Rasul Allah Research Tower on
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 (9:30 -17:00) in person. The event will also
be held online and those interested can join as a guest user through
this link <http://webinar.sums.ac.ir/epilepsy>  without
pre-registration.

To download the event’s poster, click here

To download Adobe Connect, click here
<http://http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/download/18613/Adobe-Connect> .