Subject: Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj Named Next Chancellor of SUMS Vice-Chancellery for GSIA
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-154      Publish Date : Saturday, April 16, 2022 Visit :
3069 

NEWS | Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj Named Next Chancellor of SUMS
Vice-Chancellery for GSIA 

Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj Named Next Chancellor of SUMS Vice-Chancellery
for GSIA 
Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj Named Next Chancellor of SUMS Vice-Chancellery
for GSIA 

Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj Named Next Chancellor of SUMS Vice-Chancellery
for GSIA

 

Dr Seraj. VC for GSIA

 

SUMS Chancellor, Dr. Vahid Hosseini, has named Dr. Hassan Seradj as the
vice-chancellor for the Vice-Chancellery for Global Strategies and
International Affairs (GSIA). In his commission, Dr. Hassan Seradj is
addressed by Dr. Vahid Hosseini as follows:

Considering your commitment to SUMS mission, vision, and core values
and respecting your valuable work experience and qualifications, you
are hereby appointed as the probationary Vice-Chancellor of SUMS
Vice-Chancellery for GSIA. Seeking help from God and in cooperation
with your colleagues, you are asked to direct, coordinate, and advance
programs at your assigned vice-chancellery, in line with SUMS policies.

Dr. Seradj is currently an associate professor of medicinal chemistry
at the Department of Medicinal Chemistry, SUMS School of Pharmacy.