Subject: Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies and Suleyman Demirel University (SDU)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-16      Publish Date : Monday, February 1, 2016 Visit :
4726 

NEWS | Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the School of Advanced
Medical Sciences and Technologies and Su... 

Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the School of Advanced Medical
Sciences and Technologies and Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) 
Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the School of Advanced Medical
Sciences and Technologies and Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) 

Cooperation Agreement Signed Between the School of Advanced Medical
Sciences and Technologies and Suleyman Demirel University (SDU)

 

School of Advanced Medical Sciences and Technologies at SUMS and
Suleyman Demirel University (SDU) signed an agreement of scientific and
research cooperation for 5 years.

According to Web Da, this agreement will take effect from January 2016.
In conforming to the strategic international goals of the university
and development of scientific and research cooperation with prestigious
universities and international research centers, the department of
neuroscience at the School of Advanced Medical Sciences and
Technologies signed an MOU with the research center and department of
neuroscience at SDU.

Dr. Mohammad Torabi Nami asserted that staff and researcher exchange,
development of mutual research projects, organization of scientific and
cultural events, information and scientific publications exchange,
specifically in the area of neuroscience, constitute the content of
this MOU.