Subject: SUMS Holds Cultural and Sports Programs for International Students
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-161      Publish Date : Wednesday, June 1, 2022 Visit :
2049 

NEWS | SUMS Holds Cultural and Sports Programs for International
Students 

SUMS Holds Cultural and Sports Programs for International Students 
SUMS Holds Cultural and Sports Programs for International Students 
 
SUMS Holds Cultural and Sports Programs for International Students

 
 
The head of the Student and Cultural Affairs Committee of International
Education Program (IEP) at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS)
announced the upcoming launch of new sports and cultural programs for
the University’s international students.  In this context, Dr. Hussein
Rasekh added that a psychological counseling program was also held for
male students on the anniversary of liberation of Khorramsahr (a
landmark in Iran-Iraq war). He pointed to the IEP students’ positive
reception of the program and their demand for its continuation.

 

 

Referring to the commencement of a futsal tournament entitled Sardar
Soleimani Cup, Dr. Rasekh hailed it as an effort to enhance engagement
and enthusiasm among international students. A total of six teams from
two dormitories participated in this season of the tournament, which
was held in coordination with the University’s Physical Education
Directorate. The top teams made it to the finals and the team of
international students from Ferdowsi Dormitory won the first place.