Subject: SUMS Professor of Ergonomics Receives Lifetime Achievement Award for Academic Research
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-165      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 Visit :
2068 

NEWS | SUMS Professor of Ergonomics Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
for Academic Research 

SUMS Professor of Ergonomics Receives Lifetime Achievement Award for
Academic Research 
SUMS Professor of Ergonomics Receives Lifetime Achievement Award for
Academic Research 

SUMS Professor of Ergonomics Receives Lifetime Achievement Award for
Academic Research

 

Prof. Alireza Choobineh, Head and Professor of the Department of
Ergonomics at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), has been
named the recipient of Lifetime Achievement Award for Academic Research
in the field of Ergonomics at the annual ceremony of UK’s Chartered
Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors(CIEHF).

SUMS Departments of Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (OHSE)
and Ergonomics wish to congratulate Prof. Choobineh and Iran’s
Ergonomics and occupational health community on this international
achievement.