Subject: International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) Appoints SUMS Faculty as National Secretory for Iran
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-166      Publish Date : Tuesday, June 21, 2022 Visit :
2537 

NEWS | International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) Appoints
SUMS Faculty as National Secretory f... 

International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) Appoints SUMS
Faculty as National Secretory for Iran 
International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) Appoints SUMS
Faculty as National Secretory for Iran 

International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH) Appoints SUMS
Faculty as National Secretary for Iran 

A faculty member of SUMS School of Health Sciences has been appointed
as the National Secretary for Iran at the International Commission on
Occupational Health (ICOH). Prof. Mehdi Jahangiri, a member of the
Department of Occupational Health and Safety Engineering (OHSE), will
serve as Iran’s representative at ICOH for the tenure 2022-2024.

In an official letter to Dr. Jahangiri, Prof. Seong-Kyu Kang, the
President of ICOH, made the announcement and congratulated him on this
appointment. Prof. Kang appreciated Dr. Jahangiri for regularly
reporting ICOH related activities in Iran, and also invited him to
provide contributions to the ICOH Newsletter and the ICOH website.

Founded 1906 in Milan, Italy, ICOH is a leading international
scientific society with the core mission of promoting knowledge
development in all areas of occupational health and safety.