Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Inks Memorandums of Understanding with Turkish and Kyrgyz Counterparts
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-173      Publish Date : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 Visit :
2316 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Inks Memorandums of
Understanding with Turkish and Kyrgyz Cou... 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Inks Memorandums of Understanding
with Turkish and Kyrgyz Counterparts 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Inks Memorandums of Understanding
with Turkish and Kyrgyz Counterparts 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Inks Memorandums of Understanding
with Turkish and Kyrgyz Counterparts

In parallel with its efforts to expand international collaborations and
partnerships, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) has entered
into non-binding memorandums of understanding (MOU) with three
counterpart institutions: Başkent University, Ankara, Turkey; Biruni
University, Istanbul, Turkey; and Ala-Too International University,
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

These MOUs were developed to foster partnerships, facilitate academic
and cultural exchanges, and promote mutual interests in education and
research. The areas of cooperation include, but are not limited to, the
development of exchange programs and collaborative research projects,
and promotion of joint academic and scientific activities such as
academic programs, lectures, workshops, conferences and seminars.

The above universities are now listed as SUMS international partners
for academic cooperation. To further strengthen these inter-university
collaborations, SUMS students and faculty members are encouraged to
establish links for cooperation through top-down and/or bottom-up
approach.

Click here <http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/en/page/18643/MOUs-and-Contracts>
to view a comprehensive list of SUMS partners and previous
international agreements