Subject: SUMS to Hold a course on Traditional Persian Medicine (TPM) November 5-16, 2022
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-174      Publish Date : Wednesday, August 10, 2022 Visit :
4118 

NEWS | SUMS to Hold a course on Traditional Persian Medicine (TPM)
November 5-16, 2022 

SUMS to Hold a course on Traditional Persian Medicine (TPM) November
5-16, 2022 
SUMS to Hold a course on Traditional Persian Medicine (TPM) November
5-16, 2022 

SUMS to Hold a Course on Traditional Persian Medicine (TPM)

November 5-16, 2022

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) has arranged a short-term
training course, A Practical Introduction to Traditional Persian
Medicine (TPM) on Nov. 5-16, 2022. The event will be hosted on SUMS
International Campus, located on Kish Island. During this fast-paced
course, the instructors will transfer considerable knowledge about TPM
basic principles, theoretical concepts, herbal treatments, and
therapeutic techniques. Moreover, the participants will be familiarized
with TPM approaches in treating a number of neurological, psychiatric,
gastrointestinal, gynecological, male, and skin disorders. They will
also have the opportunity to make clinical observations of patients
subjected to therapeutic techniques such as cupping, bloodletting,
Ghamz and Dalk, and Ghamz with needle.   

Therefore, those who have a medical practice background and are
interested in Traditional Persian Medicine are invited to register for
the course by October 1, 2022. To learn more about the registration
process, an email shall be sent to the moderator, Dr. Mehdi Pasalar, at
[email-masked]. It is remarkable that upon completion of the
course, the attendees will receive a certificate of attendance endorsed
by SUMS.

Please study the course brochure, downloadable from here, for detailed
information.