Subject: Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 19-21, 2022
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-175      Publish Date : Sunday, August 28, 2022 Visit :
2905 

NEWS | Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 19-21, 2022 

Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 19-21, 2022 
Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 19-21, 2022 

Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 19-21, 2022

 

The Epilepsy Research Center of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
(SUMS) is to offer a short-term training course focusing on epilepsy
classification and semiology, along with electroencephalography of
children and adults.

“Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School” is an intensive course tailored to help
participants identify and describe seizure semiology using the
terminology and classification of the International League Against
Epilepsy (ILAE). It also enables them to develop their competencies in
interpreting EEG and describing common EEG patterns in children and
adults.

This 3-day course will run from October 19-21, 2022. Prospective
attendees are required to register no later than Saturday, October,
1st. For more information on registration and payment, please download
the course flyer here.