Subject: Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranked First Nationally in Two Academic Fields
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-18      Publish Date : Sunday, January 31, 2016 Visit :
4707 

NEWS | Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranked First Nationally in
Two Academic Fields 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranked First Nationally in Two
Academic Fields 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranked First Nationally in Two
Academic Fields 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences Ranked First Nationally in 

Two Academic Fields

 

 

According to the Ministry of Health, Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences won first place in the qualitative education development and
major scientific programs, in the second phase of academic ranking of
Iranian universities.

According to Web Da, the reporter of Public Relations at SUMS,
announcing this news, Vice Chancellor for Education stated, “We were
capable of receiving the first place in the performance indicators of
Education Development Center and special education performance
assessment due to the activities performed by SUMS in qualitative
development of education.”

SUMS also ranked first in the field of major scientific programs,
including planning indicators and academic performance in line with the
goals of the national comprehensive scientific map and professional
ethics indicator.” Dr. Mahmood Nejabat added, “SUMS also ranked third
in total ranking in the fields of education governing, management, and
qualitative development of education.”