Subject: First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-180      Publish Date : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 Visit
: 2318 

NEWS | First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health
Services and Medical Tourism to be He... 

First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022 
First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022 

First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022

 

More than seventy healthcare providers and healthcare suppliers,
including public and private hospitals, specialty and sub-specialty
clinics, laboratories, physiotherapy and imaging centers, medical
tourism facilitator companies, health-oriented food producers, and
Iranian traditional medicine health centers are going on an exhibition
to showcase their healthcare services and introduce their achievements.
The main themes on which the exhibitors will focus are as follows:

*	Modern Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
*	Healthy Eating and Health-Oriented Food Products
*	Latest Scientific Achievements and Novel Technologies in
Medicine
*	Developing and Fostering a Culture of Traditional Iranian
Medicine
*	Developing Medical Tourism

Sponsored by the Office of the Governor-General of Fars Province, Fars
Province Industry, Mine, and Trade Organization, Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences, and Shiraz Medical Council Organization, this
exhibition will be held at the Permanent Exhibition Venue for
International Fairs, Golestan Town, Shiraz, Fars Province, Iran on
November 23-26, 2022 from 14:00 to 20:00.

At the same venue and at the same time, another exhibition, the
Fifteenth Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Dentistry, Hospital, and
Rehabilitation Equipment, and Pharmaceutical Industries, will be
launched. This side exhibition will be attended by over a hundred
Iranian manufacturers.