Subject: First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18397-181      Publish Date : Wednesday, November 16, 2022 Visit
: 1204 

Events | First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health
Services and Medical Tourism to be He... 

First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022 
First Specialty Exhibition of Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
and Medical Tourism to be Held on November 23-26, 2022 

Exhibition poster

Exhibition Information

Exhibition Title: The First Specialty Exhibition of Medical,
Therapeutic, and Health Services and Health Tourism

Exhibition’s Main Themes: 

*	Introducing Modern Medical, Therapeutic, and Health Services
*	Promoting Healthy Eating and Introducing Health-Oriented Food
Products
*	Getting Acquainted with the Latest Scientific Achievements and
Novel Technologies in Medicine
*	Developing and Fostering a Culture of Traditional Iranian
Medicine
*	Developing Health Tourism

Visiting Days: Nov. 23-26, 2022

Visiting Hours: 14-20

Venue: Permanent Exhibition Venue for International Fairs, Golestan
Town, Shiraz, Fars Province, Islamic Republic of Iran

Side Exhibition: The Fifteenth Specialty Exhibition of Medical,
Dentistry, Hospital, and Rehabilitation Equipment, and Pharmaceutical
Industries

Visiting Days: Nov. 23-26, 2022

Visiting Hours: 11-18