Subject: Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World Rehabilitation Alliance
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-191      Publish Date : Wednesday, May 3, 2023 Visit :
1935 

NEWS | Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World
Rehabilitation Alliance 

Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World Rehabilitation
Alliance 
Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World Rehabilitation
Alliance 

Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World Rehabilitation
Alliance

SUMS Health Policy Research Center Named a Member of World
Rehabilitation Alliance

SUMS Health Policy Research Center has been named by World Health
Organization (WHO) as a member of World Rehabilitation Alliance (WRA).
This designation is granted in recognition of the Center’s extensive
national and international research on rehabilitation policy-making
over the last three years.

Since its launch in 2022, WRA has operated as a WHO network of
stakeholders from across the world. The Alliance's efforts are aimed at
raising global awareness of rehabilitation, and promoting it as an
integral component of universal health coverage.

Being the only Iranian member of the Alliance, SUMS Health Policy
Research Center undertakes academic and research activities that are
oriented towards shaping health-related policies. The Center is
envisaged to play a prominent role in strengthening the rehabilitation
services offered by health systems.