Subject: Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 18-20, 2023
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-198      Publish Date : Monday, October 2, 2023 Visit :
1492 

NEWS | Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 18-20, 2023 

Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 18-20, 2023 
Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 18-20, 2023 

Annual Epilepsy School to be Held October 18-20, 2023

Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
(SUMS)

The prestigious Epilepsy Research Center of Shiraz University of
Medical Sciences (SUMS) has long organized short-term courses for
neurologists and neurology residents. In keeping with this tradition,
the center is pleased to announce the upcoming 2023 edition of the
"Shiraz Annual Epilepsy School."

The School is presented as an intensive course focusing on epilepsy
classification and semiology, as well as electroencephalography of
children and adults. It is tailored to help participants identify and
describe seizure semiology using the terminology and classification of
the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE). They will be expected
to develop their competencies in interpreting EEG and describing common
EEG patterns in children and adults.

This 3-day training course will run from October 18-20, 2023.
Prospective attendees are required to register no later than Saturday,
October, 7th. For more information on registration and payment, please
download the course flyer here.