Subject: Academic and Healthcare Partnerships Discussed at EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-199      Publish Date : Wednesday, October 18, 2023 Visit
: 1608 

NEWS | Academic and Healthcare Partnerships Discussed at EXPO-RUSSIA
IRAN 2023 

Academic and Healthcare Partnerships Discussed at EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023 
Academic and Healthcare Partnerships Discussed at EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023 

Academic and Healthcare Partnerships Discussed at EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023

EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023

The prestigious EXPO-RUSSIA IRAN 2023 took place from October 10 to 12,
2023 at the "Tehran Milad Tower International Convention Center". This
exhibition brought together a diverse array of private and public
entities from both Iran and Russia, representing key sectors such as
energy, industry, economy, agriculture, healthcare, and education.  It
served as a platform for participants to showcase their products and
services, while also fostering discussions on potential joint ventures
and the enhancement of trade relations.

In attendance was Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS), one of
Iran’s leading universities in medical education and healthcare. On
behalf of SUMS, Dr. Mehdi Pasalar, the University’s Director of
International Relations, Accreditation and Ranking , attended the
exhibition and met with his counterparts from a number of medical
universities across the Russian federation.

Dr. Pasalar highlighted the particularly enriching meetings he had with
delegations from esteemed institutions such as Voronezh State Medical
University, PRMU, and PSMU. These meetings were aimed at exploring
common areas of collaboration and fostering an environment of knowledge
exchange and mutual growth in medical education, research and
healthcare services. To mark its commitment to further engagement, SUMS
took a preliminary step by inking two memorandums of understanding with
Russia’s PSMU and PRMU.