Subject: Webinar Announcement: "Global Health Security: Lessons Learned" Wednesday, November 01, 2023 08:00 AM (Iran Standard Time)
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-200      Publish Date : Monday, October 23, 2023 Visit :
2556 

NEWS | Webinar Announcement: "Global Health Security: Lessons Learned"
Wednesday, November 01, 2023 08:00 ... 

Webinar Announcement: "Global Health Security: Lessons Learned"
Wednesday, November 01, 2023 08:00 AM (Iran Standard Time) 
Webinar Announcement: "Global Health Security: Lessons Learned"
Wednesday, November 01, 2023 08:00 AM (Iran Standard Time) 

Webinar Announcement: "Global Health Security: Lessons Learned"

Wednesday, November 01, 2023

08:00 AM (Iran Standard Time)

 

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is pleased to present an upcoming
webinar on Global Health Security, featuring renowned speaker Dr.
Lawrence W. Gernon, adjunct professor of global health security at the
University of New Mexico.

Hosted by SUMS Office of the Vice Chancellor for GSIA and Health Policy
Research Center, this webinar will take place on Wednesday, November
01, 2023 at 08:00 AM (Iran Standard Time). It aims to explore various
topics related to safeguarding global health in our increasingly
interconnected world. Dr. Gernon will share his expertise on pandemic
preparedness and response, disease surveillance and outbreak
investigation, international collaborations for health security, and
strengthening healthcare systems worldwide.

The event is open to all healthcare professionals, researchers,
policymakers, and anyone interested in the area of global health.
Attendees will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights on the
latest developments in the field of Global Health Security. Join this
event free of charge via the following link:

https://www.skyroom.online/ch/gsia/sums

We encourage all interested individuals to spread the word and invite
colleagues to join us for this important event.

To download the event’s poster, click here.

For further inquiries or more information, please contact
[email-masked]