Subject: Iran’s Medical Universities Prepared to Provide Humanitarian Support for Palestinians
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-203      Publish Date : Monday, November 6, 2023 Visit :
1652 

NEWS | Iran’s Medical Universities Prepared to Provide Humanitarian
Support for Palestinians 

Iran’s Medical Universities Prepared to Provide Humanitarian Support
for Palestinians 
Iran’s Medical Universities Prepared to Provide Humanitarian Support
for Palestinians 

Iran’s Medical Universities Prepared to Provide Humanitarian Support
for Palestinians

 

Heads of International Departments from Iran’s Medical Universities
convened at the headquarters of Health Ministry on Wednesday November
01, 2023, to discuss the possible means of providing humanitarian
assistance to the innocent Palestinian civilians in the wake of the
recent conflict.

Dr. Mohammad Hossein Niknam, the Director General of International
Affairs at the Ministry of Health, pointed to the war crimes of Zionist
occupiers against innocent women and children in Palestinian
territories, particularly the Gaza Strip. He continued that in
solidarity with the Palestinian citizens, Iranian healthcare
professionals have expressed their readiness  to provide humanitarian
aid to the innocent people of Gaza.

Also speaking at the meeting was Hojjat ol-Eslam Dr. Mohsen Ghomi,
Director of International Affairs at the Office of Iran’s Supreme
Leader. Hojjat ol-Eslam Ghomi highlighted the atrocities of the Zionist
regime over the last 75 years. He made specific reference to a letter
from international lawyers and researchers to the Secretary General of
the United Nations, wherein these atrocities have been labelled as acts
of genocide.

The meeting was also attended by Alberto González Casals, his
Excellency the Ambassador of the Republic of Cuba, International
students’ representatives from different Islamic countries, and
delegates from health-related organizations.