Subject: SUMS to Run Persian Enrichment Courses
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-207      Publish Date : Saturday, February 17, 2024 Visit
: 1592 

NEWS | SUMS to Run Persian Enrichment Courses 

SUMS to Run Persian Enrichment Courses 
SUMS to Run Persian Enrichment Courses 
 
SUMS to Run Persian Enrichment Courses

 
 
Shiraz University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) is set to offer Persian
enrichment courses for its international students from April 7, 2024
until June 2, 2024. The courses will be conducted at the Persian for
Speakers of Other Languages (PSOL) Center located at the School of
Paramedical Sciences. 
The SUMS PSOL Center has customized the courses to cater to the needs
of the students at various proficiency levels, ranging from beginner
conversation courses to advanced levels. Please refer to the
announcement poster available for download to find necessary
information about the upcoming language courses.
 The courses include: 

*	Persian Conversation Courses
*	Level One to Level Four
*	Multimedia Persian Language Courses
*	Comprehensive Language Courses
*	Intermediate to Proficient Levels
*	Persian Enrichment Courses for Scholars

Registration Deadline: March 5, 2024
Duration: 17 sessions, April 7 to June 2, 2024
Registration Fee: Ranging from 25M rials to 60M rials
Frequency: Twice a Week 
Instruction Mode: Physical/Online
Contact Details: 
WhatsApp: +98 939 176 3627
Email: [email-masked]
 
Since the 2015-2016 academic year, the PSOL Center at SUMS has been
providing medical students with Persian language courses, aiming to
enhance their Persian language skills to better communicate with
Iranian patients. Moreover, the center plans to broaden its reach by
attracting Persian learners from across the globe. With well-equipped
classrooms and language laboratories, coupled with a contemporary
pedagogical approach, students are expected to attain fluency in
Persian by the conclusion of the scheduled courses.