Subject: Faculty Collaborations: SUMS and West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical University to Develop Inter-Institutional Ties
From: "http://gsia.sums.ac.ir/"

Shiraz University of Medical Sciences - SUMS 
Code : 18322-208      Publish Date : Monday, February 19, 2024 Visit :
1546 

NEWS | Faculty Collaborations: SUMS and West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov
Medical University to Develop Inter-... 

Faculty Collaborations: SUMS and West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical
University to Develop Inter-Institutional Ties 
Faculty Collaborations: SUMS and West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical
University to Develop Inter-Institutional Ties 

Faculty Collaborations: SUMS and  West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov Medical
University to Develop Inter-Institutional Ties

A group of international staff and research faculty from Shiraz
University of Medical Sciences (SUMS) recently joined a video
conference with their counterparts from West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov
Medical University. The meeting aimed at exploring potential areas of
partnership with a specific emphasis on the two institutions’ shared
academic interests and priorities.

The discussions commenced with both parties presenting a brief overview
of their collaboration proposals. This was followed by an in-depth
assessment of various strategies for implementing the proposed plans,
taking into consideration the medical, academic and research
capabilities of each institution.

Speaking on the sidelines of the meeting, Dr. Seyed Hassan Seradj, SUMS
Vice Chancellor for Global Strategies and International Affairs,
highlighted the university's commitment to expanding collaborative
initiatives with Central Asian countries. He emphasized that fostering
partnerships with universities and scientific institutions in the
Republic of Kazakhstan is a key objective of these efforts.

The meeting continued with a focus on exploring opportunities for
Iranian faculty members to offer educational and advisory services to
Kazakh students. In the end, the parties reached preliminary agreements
on expanding academic and research collaborations, as well as
organizing scientific events.